Some preview lighting from my lightmass. Still trying to get a good balance of GI and and shadows in the scene.
First pass at some of the destruction on the left side of the museum. After messing around in Houdini and not liking the results, I decided to go in and hack at the geo with the cut tool , then detaching, and cleaning up the geo. Going to do another pass with some sculpts to the geo after I work on some of the other forms in the scene.
Substance Designer 6.0 update was really amazing. Their new Tiling tool is so much better, along with integrating RTI, an improved ambient occlusion node, and other improvements. Was able to kick out some texture work in between finishing my Modeling for my Light bake in UE4.
Final Modeling and Uving for lightmaps in Ue4 are almost done. This main modular piece is complete, just have the back wall and some non modular pieces to finish. Going to be getting the lighting done in Ue4 this weekend.
Finished Doing a better block-out of the interior that more accurately represented scale.
Also did a quick draw over to more closely resemble what the finished architecture
and foliage will look like. There is still some humanistic clutter and other items to consider,
but for now this seems like a good goal to reach in UE4 before I add more visual detail.
Some of my Look dev Inspiration for my paintover. I have a whole pinterest board of reference that I'll link at a later time. These artists resemble the mood destruction and tone that I want to portray.
Re-blocked out the museum scene, the proportions were not to scale.
Working on paintovers right now for the destruction and look dev side of my scene.